So today I wanted to show an outfit that I put together. I was going for a look that could be worn at a baseball game! I chose the specific hat I did because the last baseball game I went to was an Angels game and I thought the colors would make for a cute outfit :)
The hat itself is from from Fanatics. Fanatics is the perfect place to go for any type of sports apparel, with a huge selection of baseball hats to chose from!
For this game day look since the hat is red I wanted to add a few more different pops of color. I was trying to make it comfy, cute, and I added a little of my own style too. I thought the baseball tee would be adorable to wear at a baseball game and then pair them with distressed shorts. I love to add tons of bracelets and rings to my outfits but I got myself to stick to just one of each this time. The sunglasses are great for games especially if your seats are directed right at the sun (trust me I've been there). Then I added some cute frilly socks with the yellow converse just to make the whole look a little more girly and fun while still being sporty and comfortable.
- '47 Brand Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim Clean Up Adjustable Hat Red (Fanatics)
- Classic Baseball Tee (Forever 21)
- Denim Shorts, Medium Blue (Mango)
- Yellow Chuck Taylor All Star Sneaker (Converse)
- Light Blue Frill Trim Socks (River Island)
- Original Aviator Sunglasses (Ray-Ban)
- Sterling Silver Siam Ring (Accessorize)
- Turquoise Mix Beaded Bracelet (Chan Luu)